Monday, August 24, 2009

Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Tour

In May of this year I lead my first photo tour into the remote wilderness of British Columbia, into a place known as the Great Bear Rainforest. This was my second trip to this area (last year I went there to photograph the elusive Spirit Bear), and it did not disappoint, truly living up to it's astonishing reputation as the best and wildest place to photograph wild grizzly bears, as well as black bear and spirit bears!

Here are a three of the images I returned with.



Nikon D3, 24-70 f2.8




Nikon D3, 200-400 f4





Nikon D3, 200-400 f4

I will be leading another photo tour into this remarkable area again this Oct 4-11 to photograph the spirit bear as well as grizzly bears. There are still spots available if you would like to join me. If you would like more information, please check out the link off of my home page.

Please feel free to leave a comment.

Enjoy, Shane